CSS tutorials

Nothing Tastes Better


#Drupal for breakfast
Originally uploaded by
t-dot-s-dot.
...than success.

My site is now fully operational, thanks to Drupal & Lynda.com. It's been up for about a month since it was officially unveiled to the public, but I've been adding functionality and working out some bugs. By bugs, I mostly mean my coding errors and attempts to use incompatible plugins.

For those not in the know, Drupal is a website Content Management System (CMS). Basically it makes a dynamic website that's easy to administer by people with little to no coding skills, once it's set up and after adding some modules.

From a developer standpoint, it's far easier to use than Joomla! or CMS Made Simple. Unfortunately, this is something you don't really find out until you've gone through the trouble of setting a site up. Luckily, though, uncle Rev. is here to give you the skinny.

I liked it so much, I'm developing another site in Drupal. And, I've been testing the capability and feel of the new Drupal 7 that, hopefully, will soon be released. I will tell you, it's pretty sweet.

No comments: