CSS tutorials

Let's Keep It Real

SaveTheInternet.com
My pals over at FreePress.net keep me up-to-date on matters regarding "net neutrality". In short it's what helps keep the Internet open to small entrepreneurs as well as the larger companies. This may not seem like something that pertains to you, but as television & web content merge (as I think they will), and as we shop online more & more, you may start to feel the pinch. And, if you start your own business or try to take your current one online, you would definitely see how much we have had in the past if net neutrality is eroded.

But my friends over at FreePress.net explain it all far better than I could. Their arm concerned with all things web is SaveTheInternet.com. That link I just dropped will take you to a page where they will deliver your thoughts to the FCC. They're great, that's what they do. Anyway, here's what I wrote:
The FCC itself is comprised of regular Americans. As members of this great country, aren't you tired of letting large corporations muddy the waters of real intellectual discourse? Aren't you ready for this country to be as great as its potential? The future is in your hands. We could have a competitive workforce and a brighter future for all of our children. Please don't give in to lobbyist pressures and believe their disinformation. Please keep the Internet open and thriving.

I fell I've done my part, clumsy as it may be. Now's your chance to be heard. Good day and good surfing.

No comments: