CSS tutorials

I am an Obamegate


Obama in Albuquerque
Originally uploaded by Jennifer_Jane.
I went to the Dem.Caucus. My precinct chose 5 Obama delegates to 2 Clinton. So many people left that there weren't many people from which to select willing delegates from either camp to go to the county caucus.

To make a long story short, we almost didn't have enough people to fill our allotment, so I raised my hand like an idiot. Now I'm going to represent. This stuff is too important to leave to the old regime.

Do more now, especially if you don't want to lead. Those that don't seek power but care enough to take the mantel of responsibility are the only safeguard against apathy & power-brokers. That's a mouthful, but from all that I have studied about history (recent and far reaching) I know this to be true.

No comments: